PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Kingsnorth House, Blenheim Way, Birmingham, England, Manchester, ENG, B44 8LS, United Kingdom
Product Protection & Liabilities
Post Hubb LTD is not liable for loss of any packages that have been successfully logged and delivered or registered. Once delivered any parcel thereafter that was logged is now under the customers legislation and not ours as Post Hubb LTD acts as a holdall source. Any package thereafter taken by the owner or not, after this is to be dealt with through themselves. Post Hubb only receives parcels via a pin code you have provided to the delivery company for them to input into the device, then acts as a holdall until the customer collects their parcel.
Once the item has been unpackaged and/or affixed to a wall or ground the product is none refundable as it is classed as a used product. Post Hubb logs your data and information upon application setup, therefor we will also know if you have attempted setup to know the product was unpacked.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Post Hubb follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Post Hubb has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
POST HUBB online consumer terms for the supply of goods
Post Hubb Further Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to any purchases you make on our website and are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
Posthubb.com is owned and run by POST HUBB LTD. The website and products supplied by this website are done so by POST HUBB LTD.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you place any orders and purchase any goods with us. By purchasing goods from us, you are agreeing to bound to these terms and that you agree to abide by them.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to Terms and Conditions set out by POST HUBB LTD. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact us as set out in clause 24.
POST HUBB provides a smart, simple, and secure way for everyone to be able to receive their parcels at the first attempt, regardless of what you are doing. The POST HUBB box works in conjunction with our app where you can set codes for the box to open. The POST HUBB app is free to download and use.
We are POST HUBB LTD, a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 10617439. Our registered office is at: Kingsnorth House, Blenheim Way, Birmingham, England B44 8LS. Our VAT number is: [insert details].
- How to contact us
- These terms
- Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in these terms is to POST HUBB LTD, and any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ is to the person placing an order on our
- Any reference to ‘goods’ means the POST HUBB box.
- Any reference to ‘app’ means the POST HUBB application.
- We may make changes to these terms at any time. However, the terms which apply to your order will be those in force at the time you submitted your order to us.
- Please print out or save a copy of these terms and any emails from us for your records, as we will not save or file a copy for you. These terms are only available in English.
- Please check your order carefully and correct any errors before you submit it to us.
- After you place your order, we will send you an acknowledgment email to let you know that we have received your This does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. Your order is an offer to buy goods from us on these terms.
- Acceptance of your order by us takes place when we send you an order confirmation email, at which point a legally binding contract is formed between you and us on these terms.
- If we do not accept your order, for example because we are unable to take payment, what you’ve ordered is unavailable, you are under 18 or live outside of the UK, EU, or the USA, or there has been a mistake regarding the pricing or description of the goods, services or app, we will email you using the details you provided when you placed your We have the right to reject any order for any reason.
- All orders are subject to availability.
- We cannot guarantee that any goods will be available at any given time. We also cannot guarantee that access to services or the app will be uninterrupted, error free or secure. For example, access to the app may be temporarily unavailable while we carry out maintenance or for other technical reasons.
- In certain circumstances beyond our reasonable control, for example where there has been a change in law, we may need to stop supplying certain goods or the app. If this happens and it affects your order, we will notify you by email, cancel your order and in respect of any affected goods, provide you with a full refund (including any delivery costs, if applicable).
- Making changes to your order
If you would like to make any changes to your order after you have submitted it, please contact us as soon as possible and we will let you know if it is possible to change your order, however, we do not provide any guarantee that changes to orders paid for will be possible and you may therefore have to return the product for a refund per clause 17.
- Descriptions of our goods, services and the app are set out on our Please read the descriptions carefully.
- Any pictures and images provided on the website, including of packaging, are for illustration purposes only. Your goods and their packaging may vary slightly from those pictures or images.
- We cannot guarantee that the colours displayed on your device will match exactly the appearance of your The colours of the goods displayed on our website may vary depending on what device you are using and your settings.
- All weights, sizes and measurements set out on our website are as accurate as possible but there may be a small tolerance of up to 1%.
Technical requirements for the app
- To download and use the app, your device needs to comply with the minimum technical requirements set out here [insert link]. Please read these carefully as you are responsible for making sure that your device meets these requirements.
- You will need internet access to download the app and you are responsible for any charges you may incur in connection with your
- We are not liable to you if you are unable to download the app due to a poor internet connection, because your device does not meet the minimum technical requirements, or for any other reason outside of our reasonable control.
Delivery of goods
- We will deliver your goods to the address specified by you when you placed your
- If the goods You have ordered are out of stock, then we will let you know by e-mail.
- Goods will be delivered to the address that you provide in the order process; however delivery practices may vary depending on which carrier is delivering the goods. You must provide a valid address for delivery. The delivery method that we use may vary depending on the nature and number of the goods. We shall select what we think is the most appropriate delivery method for the goods.
- If no one is available to take delivery it is your duty to re-arrange delivery with the relevant courier. We will not be liable to you for goods damaged or stolen as a result of them being left in your preferred safe location. If the goods are returned to us due to repeated delivery attempts, we will notify you by email, cancel your order and refund you the price of the goods (but not the delivery charge).
- Please examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and notify us of any fault or damage within 14 days of receiving the good
- Once your order has been delivered to your address or in accordance with the delivery instructions you provided to us, the risk in the goods passes to you and the goods are classed as having been ‘delivered’. This means that you are responsible for the goods and we are not liable to you if the goods are stolen or damaged after they have been delivered to you. This does not affect your legal rights if the goods are faulty or misdescribed. Ownership of the goods passes to you once you have paid for them in full.
Delivery dates and costs
- For information on delivery options and costs, go to [insert website link].
- You will be given available delivery options to choose from when you place your We do not deliver to any address outside of the UK, EU, and USA.
- We aim to deliver the goods within the indicative timescales shown on our website. References to "working day" shall mean any day of the week, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays. However, time is not of the essence for delivery or performance and all delivery dates specified on our website and in any correspondence are estimates only. This means that we will not be responsible if goods are delivered outside those times, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any delay. If we are unable to deliver the goods within the indicated timescale, we shall use reasonable efforts to tell you this by e-mail and give you an amended delivery estimate.
- If the goods are not delivered on the date expected, you should notify us of such non-delivery within 30 days of such failure of delivery.
- For the goods to function as intended they must be used in conjunction with the app. The app can be downloaded for free using the link here [insert link to play store and app store] or alternatively directly from the App Store for Apple devices and the Google Play Store for android devices.
- If you do not own the device you use to download the app, you must obtain permission from the owner to download the app onto their device.
- There is no limit on how many times you can download the app.
- If you are having trouble downloading the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructions on how to use the app can be accessed here [insert link].
Permission to use the app
- When you download the app, you do so by agreeing the terms of the end user licence agreement (EULA), which applies to your use of the app. Please read the EULA carefully as it sets out important information about what you are permitted to do with the app, restrictions on your use of the app and our rights if you fail to comply with the EULA.
- Any app we provide to you was designed for use in the UK, US and EU. We cannot guarantee that the app is appropriate or will be available for use in locations outside of the areas mentioned above. If you use the app outside of the areas above, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any local laws.
- Use restrictions
Any goods or app are provided to you for your domestic and personal use only. You must not use our goods or the app for commercial, business or resale purposes.
- Prices for our goods and the app are set out on our All prices are in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate, but exclude delivery charges. For information on delivery options and costs, go to [insert link to webpage].
- Prices for our goods, services and app, as well as delivery charges, may change at any time. Except as set out in clause 14.3 below, such changes will not affect existing orders.
- If there has been an error on the website regarding the pricing of any of our goods, services or the app and this affects your order, we will try to contact you using the contact details you provided when you placed your We will give you the option to re-confirm your order at the correct price or to cancel your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email.
- We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express. You can also pay by PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay. All credit card and debit card payments need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer.
- Any goods or app you buy from us must be paid for in advance. We will take payment from your card before we send you your order confirmation email.
- If we are unable to take payment from your card, we will try to contact you using the contact details you provided when you placed your If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel your order and notify you by email.
Your right to cancel
- Except in the circumstances listed in clause 17.2, you have the right to change your mind and cancel your order as follows:
- in respect of orders for goods, you have 14 days from the delivery date to cancel your order; and
- in respect of the app, you can delete this from your smart device at any time.
- You do not have the right to cancel orders for perishable, bespoke or personalised goods. You also lose your right to cancel if you remove or break a protective seal to any goods
- To cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com or alternatively you can reach through our website at https://posthubb.com/pages/contact-us. To help us process your cancellation more quickly, please include it in the email subject line or cancellation form you send to us.
- Except in the circumstances listed in clause 17.2, you have the right to change your mind and cancel your order as follows:
Returning goods and refunds if you cancel your order
- If you cancel an order for goods and you have already received your order, you must return the goods to us within 14 days of telling us that you want to cancel your goods are returned at your own risk and should be sent by recorded delivery or courier.
- All goods must be returned to us at the following address:
Post Hubb Ltd RETURNS, Kingsnorth House, Blenheim Way, Birmingham, England B44 8LS
17.3 Goods must be returned to us in a new and unused condition and with their original packaging.
- Within 14 days of receiving returned goods, we will ordinarily refund the full purchase price.
- Unless the goods are faulty or misdescribed, you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
- if you handled the goods in a way beyond what might reasonably be permitted in a shop and this resulted in a loss in value of the goods, we may make a deduction from the refund for such loss in value.
- We will issue your refund to the same payment method you used when you placed your
- If the right to cancel does not apply because of one of the circumstances listed in clause 16.2, you will not be entitled to a refund unless the goods or the app are faulty. See clause 18 below.
Faulty goods or app
- Any goods or app that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
- If we provide installation instructions for goods you have purchased from us, the goods must be installed in line and correctly with our instructions. We will not be liable for goods becoming damaged or faulty due to improper installation.
- We are under a legal duty to supply goods and app that are in conformity with our contract with you.
- During the expected lifespan of any goods that you have purchased from us, you are entitled to the following:
Up to 30 days:
If your goods are faulty, you can get an immediate refund.
Up to six months:
If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, then you are entitled to a full refund in most cases.
Up to six years:
If the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
- If you can show that a fault in the app has damaged your device and we have not used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation.
- If there is a problem with any goods, or the app you have purchased from us, please contact us as soon as reasonably possible.
We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Our responsibility to you
- If we breach these terms or are negligent, we are liable to you for foreseeable loss or damage that you suffer as a result. By ‘foreseeable’ we mean that, at the time the contract was made, it was either clear that such loss or damage would occur, or you and we both knew that it might reasonably occur, as a result of something we did (or failed to do).
- We are not liable to you for any loss or damage that was not foreseeable, any loss or damage not caused by our breach or negligence, or any business loss or damage.
- We will not be responsible for damage to the goods or lost parcels if the goods are not installed in line with the instructions provided.
- You use Post Hubb at your own risk, we will not be liable for any lost parcels or contents that you chose to use Post Hubb for. In the event of lost parcels, you must take this up with the retailer or sender of the parcel and follow there procedure.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence, liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that the law does not allow us to exclude or limit.
- Your information
No one other than us or you has any right to enforce any of these terms.
Transfer of rights
- We may transfer our rights under these terms to another business without your consent, but we will notify you of the transfer and make sure that your rights are not adversely affected as a result.
- You are not allowed to transfer your rights under these terms to anyone without our prior written consent.
- All intellectual property rights in the goods including all designs, trademarks, brand names, images and logos are and shall remain our property. At no time shall any rights, title or interest in the intellectual property rights pass to you.
- If you are unhappy with the goods, or the app we have provided to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line complaint followed by your order number.
- In the event of a complaint about lost parcels, we may at our discretion, upload the log from your Post Hubb box and/or app in order to retrieve data including, the date parcel was supposed to have been delivered, what time the Post Hubb box opened, what code was used (master or delivery), the weight within the box at applicable times. We may share this information with the retailer/merchant, delivery company and if fraud is suspected the police.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The laws of England and Wales apply to these terms, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of that country.
- Any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.